Our economic and regulatory advice is a combination of our economic, financial, strategic and business management expertise. Understanding the underlying characteristics of markets involves detailed economic and financial modelling and identifying the most important business drivers. But most important is distilling these complex strands into outputs that are easily understandable for a range of audiences within an organisation and to regulators – we don’t use economic and financial acronyms and jargon, and we make sure our analysis stands the test of time.
Our social investment impact analysis is a combination of Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA), Social Return on Investment (SROI) analysis and impact measurement. This is an area increasingly important to venture philanthropists, funders, social enterprises and charities, as well as regulatory impact assessments.
It plays an increasingly important role in helping governments, and organisations that work with government, to evaluate their policy objectives, and analyse the effect of policy on business strategy. It includes an analysis of the impact on stakeholders, welfare and distribution. Most importantly, it brings rigour to the quantification of uncertain or subjective costs and benefits, using robust methodologies developed through real-world experience.
We provide a range of economic and strategy advice including:
- Policy analysis: CBA, SROI and impact analysis; aligning business to policy objectives.
- Regulatory strategy and planning: Regulatory impact assessments; analysis of proposed legislation and regulation.
- Economic forecasting: Revenue forecasting; macro trend analysis
- Litigation support: Independent advice for damage quantification and litigation support.
- Impact measurement training: Impact measurement, SROI and social innovation training courses.