We expect over 100 guests to attend this breakfast seminar including Pakistani public policy officials, venture capital and impact investors, foundations and philanthropists, as well as UK and South Asian media.
You can download the report at the bottom of this page.
Details of the launch
Location: Allen & Overy LLP, One Bishops Square, London, E1 6AD.
Time: 8-10am. Tea/coffee and breakfast will be provided.
Format: Overview of report, panel discussion, followed by Q&A.
RSVP: If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com with your Name, Position and Organisation.
The panel discussing the report will include:
- Priya Shah: Lead author of the report and Consultant at EPG;
- Dr Iman Bibars: Regional Director of Ashoka Arab World, co-founder and chair of Association for the Development and Enhancement of Women (ADEW);
- Suniya Qureshi: Executive Director of British Pakistan Foundation;
- Ali Akbar: Pakistan Country Director at Hashoo Foundation and former Head of Programme Management at Big Lottery Fund; and
- Tommy Hutchison: Founder and CEO of i-genius, Visiting Fellow at Liverpool Hope University, Advisor to Hunan University.
Download the report
[Download not found]
- View the press release here.
We have published several articles on social entrepreneurship, innovation and impact measurement in South Asia:
- The case for social entrepreneurship in Pakistan by the report’s Lead Author Priya Shah.
- How Business Schools in Pakistan can foster innovation by Asma Asrar Qureshi.
- Higher and Lower Education in India: Comparisons and conjectures by Supriyo Chaudhuri.
- Making a difference: Giving by Asian diaspora can have impact on society by Pratik Dattani.
- India’s Higher Education model is close to collapse by Supriyo Chaudhuri.