Working with philanthropists, corporate CSR teams, charities and social enterprises is at the core of what we do. We are among the leading team in the UK working in the not for profit space and understand how to work on CSR in a way that maximises social impact.
In 2014, we launched the world’s first comprehensive charity rating engine for charities, called Charity Clarity. We launched it with two objectives: Empowering Donors and Supporting Charities. With over 300 charities rated over 18 metrics encompassing Financial Health, Accountability and Transparency and Accessibility by mid-2015, we have been able to help many charities continually improve, and hundreds of donors make more informed donation decisions.
Previously, we’ve launched a seminal report into incubating social enterprises in business schools in Pakistan.
Our activities include:
- Benchmarking against peers
- Social impact measurement analysis
- Review of corporate CSR programmes
- Strategy consulting for charities
- Identifying suitable donor organisations for individuals
- Advanced promotion and PR support