Have you ever wondered if there is a different approach to conducting board evaluations? Do you wish to provide the members of your board with insights that help them to become more impactful in the boardroom? Do you wish to provide your Chairperson with data that help him/her to understand what characteristics any new members should bring to the table to best complement the existing team? Do you wish to contribute to bringing governance to life?
If you answer at least two of these questions with Yes, it is worth your while to join us for an exclusive event series under Chatham House rules.
This exclusive series of events provides you with insights into:
- the status of research of effective boards;
- how the new guide for boards that places greater emphasis on behaviour and culture can be brought to life;
- the levers board members can pull to increase their impact in the boardroom;
- what boards can do collectively to become more effective; and
- a research-driven and evidence-based approach for conducting Board Evaluations.