India is the fastest growing major economy in the world, with falling inflation, stable interest rates, an anticipated current account surplus in 2017, and record FDI flows. It offers a stable macroeconomic environment, underpinned by the upcoming introduction of the GST, and an increased focus from international investors.
India has a fantastic growth story has been significant infrastructure spending from the Indian government, financed through nearly two dozen currently listed or upcoming ‘masala bonds’ of more than INR 1 billion. It is a sign of a growing internationalisation and outward look from the Indian government and private companies.
The inaugural ‘Trading India’ conference is an important step in connecting the Indian and international derivatives markets. It will be a bridge between exchanges, trading firms and new technology advancements. It will feature discussions on the changing regulatory landscape and the opportunities that are arising, including presentations from government, SEBI, the RBI and potential partners in India, as well as dedicated B2B meetings.
Join us, and growth your India presence.
Connect international derivatives exchanges, trading software providers, brokers and other industry professionals with the trading community in India.
Provide an insight into how the Indian financial markets are opening up.
Help the international derivatives industry understand the rapidly evolving regulatory framework in India.
Share updates with Indian counterparties about a changing regulatory landscape in the international markets including Brexit, Dodd Frank, MiFID II, and any other global shifts which may affect Indian markets.
Meet potential business partners through curated B2B meetings.
We will be curating the Agenda with our first sponsors before we start marketing the opportunity more widely in July. We would anticipate covering some of the following topics:
- India’s macroeconomy: A global bright spot
- The size and scope of the local trading industry in India
- Financial Services 2.0: The impact of the wave of digitisation on future growth opportunities
- Leveraging technology for improved business growth: Fintech innovation showcase
- Doing business in India: The dos and donts
- Regulatory overview: An introduction to framework for international companies trading in India
- Talks on UK, USA, and European regulatory shifts
- New models of engaging international companies: GIFT city showcase
- Talks from the global proprietary trading industry: A Trading Perspective
- Presentations from exchanges: New products and opportunities
- Focus on commodities markets