About the Event
***This event has now ended. For future event opportunities, please contact us (details at the bottom)***
The Changing Face of Clinical Trials: Patient Centricity, Data and Technology
Join us at the world’s biggest business festival, backed by the UK government. The International Business Festival (IBF) is a true celebration of the dynamism and diversity of the global market place.
We will be hosting the annual bioConclave during the Life Sciences week at the IBF on 26 June 2018. Alongside our event, you will also have chance to explore other exclusive life sciences events taking place on the same day at the IFB Festival and have the chance to meet over 1,000+ life science companies over one day.
About the event
The bioConclave gathers leaders together from across pharma, biotech, healthcare and academia for the perfect blend of high quality presentations and intimate networking.
Technology and data are at the forefront driving clinical trial decision making. With further advancements in new technologies (such as mobile devices and wearables) and the rise of online communities, the pharma and biotech industries are poised to capitalise on these advancements to innovate existing clinical trial processes and systems. Additionally, we will feature best practices and case studies on successful patient engagement, recruitment techniques using novel, patient-centric and data-driven approaches.
We will look to explore the question “What is the future of clinical trials?”
The bioConclave has built a reputation as being the leading platform for UK and European life sciences companies to meet exciting innovators from around the world in the area. Read more about the inaugural bioConclave 2015, the second edition of bioConclave in 2016 and the third edition in 2017. In this period, we’ve been covered in The Guardian, City AM, Yorkshire Post, Economic Times and elsewhere. Past speakers have include Sir Malcolm Grant (Chairman, NHS England), Sir Alan Markhan (former CEO, Cancer Research UK), Harriet Fear (former CEO, One Nucleus), Hitesh Thakrar (Partner, Syncona Investment Management) and Charlie Davie (Managing Director, UCLPartners).
Who should attend?
This event brings together executive-level professionals from pharma, biotech, CROs, healthcare, academics and solution providers from across Europe. The audience will hear views from clinical research industry leaders, see new technologies in the exhibition demonstrations, and meet and network with leading researchers, industry leaders and innovators.
The 2018 International Business Festival is set to attract around 3,000 delegates a day, creating huge opportunities for business-facing brands to showcase themselves and their offer direct to forward-thinking business people.
- As a delegate, network and meet new potential business partners.
- As a conference speaker, throw a spotlight on your cutting-edge solutions changing the face of clinical trials.
- As a sponsor, position your company as a leader within the pharma and biotech industry.
- As an exhibitor, discover how to showcase your company to the right audience by exhibiting at the IBF over three days
- The IBF dedicated B2B meeting platform will allow you to directly reach out to your potential clients directly.
Public Policy at Niti Aayog, Office of Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog, Government of India
Innovation Lead, NIHR Clinical Research Network
Vice President of Strategy, Antidote
Director Clinical Informatics Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton
Health and Life Sciences Industry Solutions Executive, Microsoft
Head of Insight, uMotif
Operational Account Manager, uMotif
Business Development Manager, NIHR Clinical Research Network
Director Digital Health & Technology, Ferrer
Business Development and Procurement Lead, Patients Know Best®
Founder/ CEO, Aparito
Managing Director, Life Science Organization, Accenture
Honorary Visiting Professor, University of York; Senior Business Development Manager, Public Health England,
CEO, RxPrism Health Systems
Global Industry Leader, Life Sciences , IBM
Get in Touch
For sponsorship or speaking opportunities contact Smita Patel at email@example.com.
The event will be taking place at: Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool L3 4FP. This is a multi-million pound exhibition and events complex that accompanies ACC Liverpool on the former King's Dock in Liverpool, England.
Write to Us:
what others had to say
- “We are delighted to announce this strategic collaboration, which will deliver cutting‐edge personalised chemotherapy to cancer patients in India. Research has indicated that up to 75% of chemotherapy drugs as a class are ineffective, and our combined proposition of personalised chemotherapy, in which optimal drugs are identified for each patient using specialised testing before treatment is commenced, could have a game‐changing impact.”
- “It is wonderful to be in London for the bioConclave. Forums such as these bring a practical perspective to bringing SMEs, big pharma, innovators and investors together.”